Tuesday, August 21, 2007

MTB Time Trial


I did the Fletcher DIY TT today on my mountain bike. It was exponentially hard. The resistance started to add up to the point that I had to sit up to recover during the time trial. Not a good sign. But now I have a time on that bike too so I can ride it out there on crappy days like this morning and not really think about the road conditions so much.

Time trialing is amazing. I have got to do it on a more consistent basis. What a cleansing!

My time was 26.29.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your mt bike...very cool. where in the world did you find those cattle pushers you had on that bike? Or as Jay said...curb feelers... good time by the way.

Anonymous said...

They were on my Dad's old Tandem. Funny... I tied Super Prime with Bob D. using the drops!