Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Amy Xu

The more I learn about this person the more amazed I am. Amy has already signed in for next years RAAM as a four person mixed team. I met Amy about four years ago and I raced with her three years ago. She won the women's Headwaters 100 that year. She fought through rain and cold and stayed with the group and gave it her all. It was awesome. But that is nothing, she is one of the kindest people I have ever met and if you Google her you will be blown away. She has done it all, literally, and now she is going to do RAAM as the next Team Strong Heart. She is going to do great and she will appreciate the experience from beginning to end. It is her nature. She gets it. Another exciting thing is that one of my best buddies might be on the team too. WOW! Talk about a cool deal. She is all signed up so let's get behind her and the team! Way to go Amy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy is a class act. In fact, this blog is a class act...the only one I can read. Always recognizing and giving credit to others. YOU are a class act Neil.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks!