Friday, August 31, 2007

Jay H.

I rode with Jay this morning. I have been riding on my mountain bike this summer to increase resistance. I have been riding my mountain bike with Jay for years. Never has this been a problem. I have always been able to ride comfortably... not today. Jay is another one of those stories where you watch someone find fitness on the bike. Incredible. When Jay got his new bike and started riding there was a little part of me that wondered how long it would last. Last? He has fallen in love with the bike and it shows. All summer long people have commented on his steady improvement. It is really neat to see someone come this far and to discover the bike. Way to go Jay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not kidding. Last Tuesday as we hit the rollers on 144 he was right there. Very cool.