Thursday, September 13, 2007

End of Season

Everyone is amped for racing. The Fat Tire 40 is this weekend, good luck to all! And then next week we have the Headwaters and Rainbow Resort double. That is always a blast!

Tonight we had about 7 or eight. It was a fun ride. Melinda wanted to work so we humored her. It was fun. It reminded me of when we scratch raced out of Fletcher. That was kind of fun. Yes, I know I am a big hypocrit, but I have no problem with people creaming each other if it is advertised as a race. People simply need to know what they are getting into. The group tonight knew that there was no slowing down Melinda, she had the fever for the flavor of a pringle. I rode with Amy and talked RAAM. They are going to do it first class. If you can in any way be a part of that team I would jump on it!

No comments: