Friday, October 5, 2007

Paul S.


Another in a long list of riders that continue to impress me with their growth in our group. We had 13 in the park last night and 6 at the Ramsey Park and Ride. Paul was climbing right with Andy as we went around and around. We all know were Andy is at, he is flying and to see Paul right there was pretty impressive. All of the riders at the ramp last night amaze me. Holly, Carol, Madonna and Paul have come so far in their cycling. That is really cool!

What an awesome ride in the park too! Thanks everybody for extending your season! I have been writing down my top three highlights of the day before I go to bed each night and it works in wild unexpected ways, you should try it. Last nights ride was number one on the list!(+3)

Thanks for the picture Dave!

No comments: